The Twin Cities receives an average snowfall of 50 inches each winter season. What better way to enjoy the 50 inches of snow than to go sledding! Here are our top 5 sledding hills in the Twin Cities area. Gather a group of friends and family and get your sledding on this winter!
1. Parkview Center School | Roseville
2. Merriam Park Recreation Center | St. Paul
3. Sunset Hill in Theodore Wirth Park | Minneapolis
4. Battle Creek Park | St. Paul
5. Columbia Golf Course | Columbia Heights
Looking for more winter fun? Read our Top 10: Family Friendly Winter Activities in the Twin Cities blog.